The AdvocacyPro Disaster Case Management System is designed for tracking disaster assistance efforts regardless of your service delivery model. The system can be configured for statewide operations, regionally, or through faith based or other community outreach providers. The system is web based and should work with an IT platform that ACF and FEMA would approve for case management support.
The system provides the following core functions:
- Disaster Case Management Intake
- Printable forms for release of information, returning home checklists, and referrals
- Service referrals and tracking
- Case notes
- Client assessments
- Disaster services dashboard (demographics, caseload, etc.)
- Reporting capability with export to excel or word options.
The scheduled release date of the disaster case management system is July 2012. Individuals interested in testing early should contact us using the form below.